With an esteemed history of assisting challenged consumer and business clients in Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania, Jon M. Adelstein is a renowned expert that can help you secure a fresh financial start.
Through his creative approach to the complex issues of Bankruptcy, he has earned a reputation as a foremost problem solver in the Bankruptcy field. Coupled with his over 35 years of bankruptcy experience, Mr. Adelstein is your resource to determining the most practical, effective remedy for your current financial woes. Mr. Adelstein has also been designated an “Awesome Attorney” by Suburban Life Magazine.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,1970
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court
- LLM, Taxation, New York University, 1977
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1970
- BS, Economics, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, 1967
- Member, Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference
- Member, Bucks County Professional Network
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Philadelphia’s Top Rated Lawyers 2012